“Due to ongoing health concerns in and around World, the Organizing committee has decided to conduct the conference through video conferencing. As it is the advice to avoid large gathering on campus as a preventive measure to combat the threat of the Novel Corona virus (Covid-19).”
International Economics, Finance & Business Conference (IEFBC-2021) which will be held in Athens, Greece 16th July 2021. The primary goal of the conference is to provide opportunities for the researchers, scientists, scholars, engineers and practitioners from all around the world to present and share ongoing research activities. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration. We hope that the conference results constituted significant contribution to the knowledge in these up to date Social Sciences & Management fields. Welcomes scholars and researchers working in the field of Economics, Finance & Business Management from all over the world to attend the conference and share your experiences and lessons with other enthusiasts, and develop opportunities for cooperation.
Virtual Presenter/ You are requested to choose any one option:
If you cannot attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented at the conference and published in the conference proceedings, we offer a virtual presentation option for your convenience.
1. Author can directly present paper through Video Conferencing (ZOOM/Skype).
2. Author(s), those fail to attend the live conference session can send the Pre-recorded video presentation of maximum 10 minutes on firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Each Paper will be published in the Conference Abstract Proceedings.
2. All paper have Publication Opportunity in various indexed international Journals.
3. Papers will be published in the Scopus, Web of Science, ESCI, SCI/SSCI indexed journal.
4. Best Paper Award for Research papers from each technical session
In order to restrain our participants from travelling during pandemic covid-19 we have introduced this new feature of video conferencing-
A convenient way of sharing and discussion.
1. Download Zoom App (Mobile/Notepad/Tablet)
2. Create (Sign-Up) an Zoom Account (www.zoom.us)
3. We will send a meeting invite with an embedded video link. You can find the Meeting ID and Password.
4. Verify your camera and audio input and network connectivity set up before joining the conference call and to share your screen.
5. You can leave the meeting whenever you want.
Presenters who will not be able to perform a live presentation via Zoom must prepare a pre-recorded video presentation, which can be done in one of two ways (in no particular order):
1. There are several video conferencing tools available to easily record your presentation. In this method, you can show your face via webcam (if you’d like) and display your slides as you talk. You can use any meeting software as long as you get a high-quality recording and your final file is in MP4 format.
2. Create a PowerPoint presentation based on the Sample PPT template. Use an audio / video recording device, such as a microphone or other external voice recorder, mobile, etc. (Create separate audio / video files for each slide, e.g. slide-1, slide-2 .......). Now send us all the audio / video files with your PPT file.
Johnnie Jada Lim
San Sebastian College Recolletos De Cavite, Cavite City, Philippines
Dr. Srishti Umekar
Assistant Professor, Department of Management, AISECT University Bhopal, India