In the first instance, we require everyone who wishes to submit their work to the conference to submit an abstract describing the proposed paper, work in progress, presentation, etc. The abstract submission form will guide you through the process but we recommend you read the call for papers first to ensure you select the correct track and submission type.
Submitting an Abstract
• The maximum word limit for the abstract is between 200 and 250 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be asked for revisions.
• Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only. ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
• All submissions must include a structured abstract, following the format outlined below. These four sub-headings and their accompanying explanations must always be included: 1. Purpose, 2. Design/methodology/approach, 3. Findings, 4. Originality
• Your submission should be submitted in English.
Submitting a Paper
• Manuscript should be contains minimum 4,000 words and should not exceed 8,000 words, Word count starts from introduction to start of references, excluding abstract, figures, tables, references, funding, footnotes, appendix and acknowledgements, and the file should be in Microsoft Office (.doc/.docx) format.
• Prospective authors are invited to submit full text papers including abstract, keywords, introduction, methodology, result description, tables, figures, and references.
• Before submitting your paper, please ensure that it has been carefully read for typographical and grammatical errors. If English is not your first language, have your paper proof-read by an English speaking person. Papers will be returned if the standard of English is not considered to be good enough for publication.
• All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
• Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submitting a Poster
• You are also welcome to send us a poster to present your research.
• If you have any question about submission, feel free to contact us :firstname.lastname@example.org